Ballots for the 2020 general election are due on Nov. 3, 2020, by 8 p.m. Ballots should be filled out and placed in the envelop provided, and the envelop must be signed in the appropriate place for the ballot to be counted. They can be mailed back using the U.S. Postal Service by dropping them in a mailbox (no postage required) but must be received, not just postmarked, by Nov. 3.
Ballots can also be placed in a secure dropbox, where they will be picked up and taken directly to the county elections office as long as they are dropped in by 8 p.m. on Nov. 3.
Ballot drop boxes for the 2020 elections are at the following locations, according to the Oregon Secretary of State’s website:
- Athena City Hall, Athena
- Confederate Tribes Nixyaawii Governance Center, Pendleton
- Echo City Hall, Echo
- Hermiston City Hall, Hermiston
- Milton-Freewater City Hall and Police Station, Milton Freewater
- Pilot Rock City Hall, Pilot Rock
- Stanfield City Hall, Stanfield
- Umatilla City Hall, Umatilla
- Umatilla County Courthouse, Pendleton
- Ione Dropbox, 260 Spring St., Ione
- Morrow County Bartholomew Building, Heppner
- Morrow County Boardman Building, Boardman
- Morrow County Planning Department, Irrigon
- Morrow County Public Works Building, Lexington
If you have not received your ballot, or it has been damaged, contact your county elections office for a replacement. Umatilla County elections office: 541-278-6254 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Morrow County elections office: 541-676-5604 or email@example.com.