Online registration for Central Oregon Community College's fall Community Learning classes has begun. Phone registration will begin Aug. 25.
The schedule includes 26 new classes and more than 340 regular noncredit offerings to build job skills, start new hobbies and meet new friends.
Classes in computers, recreation and health, business, language, cooking and art are held in Bend, La Pine, Madras, Prineville, Redmond and Sisters. Online courses in computers, language, writing, business, health care and personal development start every month.
Fall classes include:
International Travel to Spain Information sessions (three trips to choose from) - trips will take place in Spring 2015
· Compass Points Classes - specific courses recommended for students 50+
· Real estate broker and property manager license prep courses
· Team building and sports motivation class
· Macintosh classes being held in new Redmond Technology Education Center
· Childbirth preparation classes
Class schedules will be mailed to residents who have taken a class in the last two years. Schedules are also available at COCC, local chambers of commerce and libraries and on the Web.
Students can register online now by accessing noncredit.cocc.edu. After Aug. 25, students can register by mail, email, fax, telephone (541-383-7270) or in person at the COCC Chandler Lab at 1027 NW Trenton Avenue in Bend.