- The Riverside Pirates bring the state championship back to Boardman after facing their fiercest competitor, Catling Gabel, on Saturday.
- Hermiston defeated South Albany in the 5A quarterfinals on Friday night.
HERMISTON — The Hermiston Bulldogs are hoping to prolong their goodbye as long as possible.
The football team extended its “OSAA Farewell Tour” another week with a 40-22 win Friday over South A...
HERMISTON — The Hermiston Bulldogs were coming off a not-so-hot week of practice to open Round 1 of the 54 playoffs. But after a sluggish start, the Bulldogs (8-2) responded in only a way they could and defeated L...
- The Hermiston Bulldogs hosted Round 1 of the 5A state championship playoffs Friday. After their 47-21 victory over the La Salle Prep Falcons, Hermiston will be moving on to the quarterfinals. The Bulldogs will host South Al...
- Pendleton and Hermiston met for the final time at the Round-Up Grounds for the last game of the regular season, and the Bulldogs delievered a 42-15 defeat. Recap all of Friday's War on 84 action.
After a long nine weeks, the Hermiston football team will begin its run at a last chance for an Oregon state title.
The Bulldogs ended the season on a hot streak, winning six in a row to claim a 7-2 record.
- The Hermiston Bulldogs hosted a play-in doubleheader Saturday, but only one team advanced to the state championship tournament. Recap the action from Kennison Field.
- When Hermiston and Pendleton meet on the Round-Up grounds one last time it will be an equally matched showdown, which hasn’t always been the case in their 95-year rivalry.
- Bulldogs prepare to face the Buckaroos on Friday for what could be the final time.
- Recap all of the action from the Buckaroo Classic at Pendleton High School. The Bucks, Dawgs faced non-league match ups in final weekend of regular season.
- Hermiston held on to beat Bend for the Bulldogs' fourth straight win on Friday.
- Preview of Hermiston's homecoming game against Bend on Friday.
- Bulldogs hang on to bragging rights over Buckaroos after 3-0 victory.
- The Riverside Pirates boys and girl’s soccer teams shut out Irrigon on Saturday.
- Pendleton rallied from a 2-0 deficit to beat Hermiston in five sets on Tuesday night.
Riverside returned to league play Saturday after narrowly defeating McLoughin earlier in the week to remain undefeated.
The Pirates hoped to continue their streak, and did so easily against Nyssa at Don Hendrix Me...
The Hermiston Bulldogs handily defeated the Hood River Eagles, 40-14, Friday night at Kennison Field.
The game started under cotton candy skies as the sun set, and it seemed as soon as it got dark the Dawgs were u...
- Hermiston scored two goals in the final 20 minutes to beat The Dalles on Tuesday.
- Umatilla hosted several local cross country teams for the Footrace to Valhalla meet on Friday.